An all-inclusive elopement package is the best way to eliminate worry for your wedding day. The truth is that your wedding day is just one day and it passes super quickly, and the only thing that you have to tangibly remember it are your photos. So wouldn’t want them to be as beautiful as the day that you remember?
Scroll down to see
TIME OF YEAR
WHERE TO STAY
More and more people are eloping to celebrate the meaningful bond between each other rather than trying to put on a party for everyone to see that meaningful relationship.
From a photographers perspective, and elopement is such a good idea because it allows you to get all of the amazing intimate photos of just you two. We are able to go to different locations, take our time, have fun and make sure that we capture all of the special moments of the day rather than rushing away from your wedding party for her 30 minutes to snap as many photos as possible and then rush back. The best part? Is that you can get truly epic photos insanely gorgeous locations that will be true works of art that you can keep in your home and share with your children for years.
Photo taken at Hug Point, Oregon
I’m biased as a PNW Elopement Photographer because Oregon is one of the best places to elope:
- We have mountains, beaches, desert, and forests all in one state. What a variety to choose from for your elopement!
- There are many resourceful vendors that love to help you with your elopement and making it memorable.
- You can get some epic photos in one location and an hour later, have photos in a completely different location!
If you are looking for an Oregon Adventure Elopement, we can make it happen:
- We can plan a two day hike in somewhere epic.
- If you want to have your ceremony somewhere like the Oregon Sand dunes on the Oregon Coast, lets do it!
- If you want to hike to the top of a mountain and shake champagne after the ceremony, let’s do it.
- Need help planning how to make it all possible? That is what I’m here for.
I provide an All Inclusive elopement package for couples looking to elope but would rather not worry about the details.
- I have a great team that can provide all of the basic services you would need.
- Hair and Makeup
- Recommendations for accommodations
- Backpack preparations and extra packs for you to ensure your comfortable and safe wherever we go
I’m happy to chat with you about the all – inclusive package, but if you only require photography, I’m available to provide that as well!
Photo taken at Cape Kiwanda Beach
Some details about Oregon that will help you to plan when and where to have your elopement:
TIME OF YEAR: The best times of year to elope in Oregon are June through September. We get a lot of rain and so the other months of the year can be quite wet and gray. The fall in Oregon is beautiful though if you like the orange and red leaves.
TIME OF DAY: For the most epic of photos, you would ideally have your ceremony at sunrise or sunset. Depending on the time of year, those time tables will change. You can find sunrise and sunset times for Oregon HERE.
TRAVEL: Our main airport is Portland International Airport (PDX) and is located in the north part of Portland. You would most likely want to rent a car as many of the locations mentioned are at least 2 hours away.
You could also fly into the Eugene Airport as that is more central, but not all flights will go into that airport.
STAY: I highly recommend our AirBnB Market. There are so many cool locations to stay. Staying in Portland is really fun, but there are also amazing places to stay in Bend, on the Coast, and in Central and Eastern Oregon.
- Timberline Lodge on Mt. Hood
- Tu Tu’ Tun Lodge at Gold Beach – South Oregon Coast
- Lake Creek Lodge at Camp Sherman – Central Oregon
- Sun River Resort – Bend, Central Oregon
- The Society Hotel – Portland
- The Atticus Hotel – McMinnville
Unique Places to Elope in Oregon
- Cape Kiwanda
- Manzanita Beach
- Haystack Rock
- Hug Point / Arch Cape
- Oregon Dunes at Reedsport
- Boardman Scenic Corridor
Cabins in the woods and Forrested areas of Oregon
Rancho Relaxo is a great place to have your entire elopement. Putting florals out front and utilizing the inside space for intimate photos is gorgeous.
This A-Frame has a beautiful front deck and has a huge open floor plan. Perfect for a small wedding or elopement.
This is amazing for more intimate weddings and elopements and really makes you feel like you’re among the trees.
(Photo taken at Hug Point, Oregon)
Mountains (a Mt. Hood Elopement would be rad):
- Strawberry Mountain Wilderness
- Elkhorn Mountains
- Cottonwood Canyon
- Oregon Painted Hills
- Wallowa Mountains
- Hells Canyon
Places to elope in Central Oregon:
Being an elopement photographer in Bend has its perks. You have a gorgeous desert setting with mountains in each direction you look. You can even have beautiful plateaus overlooking a canyon as a backdrop behind you. This is one of my favorite locations to shoot elopements because of how versatile the terrain is.
- Smith Rock
- Mt. Bachelor
- Three Sisters Wilderness
- Mt. Jefferson
- Crater Lake National Park
- Owyhee Canyonlands
Photo taken at Smith Rock
Waterfalls of Oregon:
Elopement Venues Portland Oregon:
Some of the best vendors in Oregon: